Tax Returns

If you operate your business as a sole trader, you must lodge a tax return, even if your income is below the tax-free threshold. If you operate your business as a partnership, then the partnership needs to lodge a partnership tax return, reporting the partnership's net income. We have worked with many sole traders and partnerships, and helped them legally maximize their tax refund and tax deductions.

Let us help you:

  • work out your assessable business income and what business deductions you can claim,
  • report your taxable income or loss,
  • work out the amount of tax you are liable to pay or your refund.



Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation
Tax Agent 20314000
Adept Accounting is a CPA Practice